Wednesday 13 June 2012

The time is right.

It was always going to happen, the inexorable fact that I would return to work.  That day seems to have arrived.  Although I am in the final stages of completing the contract it seems I will return to the rat-trap of International work again at the beginning of next month.  My feeling is that this heralds the end of my blogging career - for now.

I have tried to blog each day what I have been eating or, as in some cases drinking.  This I have managed, to one degree or another for the last 4 months.  I have really enjoyed it and it has brought to my attention my love for writing and researching.  I have honestly learned more about food over the last few months than I could have ever dreamed possible.  If it were possible to be physically and mentally addicted to wikipedia then I would definitely be signing myself in for rehab.

For the life of me I have no real idea who has been reading my blog, save for a few of my friends that seem to pull it up on their smart phones on their dreary trek into central London.  All I can hope is that it has lightened your day, put a smile on your face and an idea in your belly.

It is entirely likely that I will begin to blog again, just maybe not to the same energetic levels that I have aspired to during the first phase of this year 2012.

Keep on eatin'!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment